For PTSD Support and First Responder Suicide Prevention, go to Sgt. Sugrue’s page here.
- Ten Percent https://www.tenpercent.com/ Has guided meditation that are free in the Basic package. Also includes a Coronavirus Sanity which allows you to email for free access due to being essential healthcare workers.
- Calm https://www.calm.com/ Meditation and mindfulness. You can skip through the intro questions and access videos. Free subscription for Kaiser members.
- Smiling Mind https://www.smilingmind.com.au/ access mindfulness support for adults and kids. Has special page of resources specific to current quarantine. This is a great visual breathing exercise with explanations related to the stress response: https://blog.smilingmind.com.au/finding-a-place-inside-that-feels-calm-and-safe
- Insight timer https://insighttimer.com/ A free library of videos and resources for sleep, anxiety, and stress relief.
- HeadSpace https://www.headspace.com/covid-19 Free guided meditations, videos, and activities. Also free premium account if you email and share your essential healthcare.
- One Minute Meditation – http://www.onemomentmeditation.com/
- Solano County “My Well Site” – www.mywellsite.com/solanocounty
- NEW EAP- Anthem (833) 954-1067. You can also visit their website at www.AnthemEAP.com , company code = PRISM
- Sleep resources – Sleep.org
- Kaiser wellness – https://healthy.kaiserpermanente.org/health/care/consumer/health-wellness
- Computer Desk stretches and exercise handout with links:
- And an app with short workouts and more– www.desk-yogi.com
- EatingWell recipes – http://www.eatingwell.com/